At Maple Crest we understand that spiritual connection, growth and support are an equally important part of a resident’s life and recovery. Therefore we offer residents the service of our full-time Chaplain to support their spiritual needs, regardless of faith. Residents are also able to meet and talk with any number of volunteer pastors who regularly visit Maple Crest.
The Maple Crest chapel is truly the center of the worship experience within our community. Our chapel offers Sunday afternoon worship services with a host of community churches and pastors which bring joy, laughter, hand-clapping, toe-tapping praise to God. Services are filled not only with American Baptist ministers; we work with various religious denominations. Our full time chaplain conducts Weddings, Memorials, Bible Study, and Community In-Service educational events on our Hi-Tec power point when needed.
Maple Crest provides a number of weekly and monthly programs, including:
- Inter-denominational Chapel Services, Saturday evening, Sunday morning and evening
- Bible Study, each Tuesday and Thursday morning
- Catholic Mass, Sacraments and Rosary
Maple Crest periodically hosts neighborhood events, holiday parties, support groups for various illnesses, memorial service for residents who have passed away and other social gatherings. Family and friends as well as residents are invited to take part in the services and events held at the Community. Many of these celebrations take place in the Chapel where we often feel the greatest sense of fellowship.
Maple Crest also offers the following services to and encourages families to join when possible.
- Weekly Interdenominational Chapel Services - Sundays, 4:30 p.m.
- Weekly Bible Study, Thurs., 10:30 a.m.
- Weekly Catholic Service, Fri., 10:30 a.m.
- Monthly First Friday Catholic Mass, Fri., 10:30 a.m.
- Weekly Catholic Communion, Sunday Mornings
- Biannual Memorials Services