Through the coordinated efforts of many people and organizations the residents at Maple Crest are free from COVID-19. We encourage you tostay in contact with loved ones by using: Zoom, Facebook video chat, Skype,and phone calls.Please contact our community and one of our staff members will be happy to help you.
At this time we remain under visitation restriction as stated below
– Maintaining social distancing
– Continuing our enhanced infection control protocols
– Screening staff health status prior to entering the Community
– Increasing the frequency of health assessments for residents
– Dedicating staff to serve those who may be at higher risk
– Engaging residents in individualized activities to meet their social needs
– Expanding use of Personal Protection Equipment (masks, face shield, gowns etc.)
If your loved one exhibits signs of COVID-19 you will be contacted as soon as possible to answer any questions you may have.
New Communication Schedule
Moving forward will be posting COVID updates to our Website every three weeks. If you have any questions about the ongoing COVID protocols please feel free to contact the community and we will be happy to answer your questions.
For future updates please continue to visit our website.
Thank you for your supporting Maple Crest.
Maple Crest Health Center
Please click here for prior Maple Crest Covid-19 updates.