Recently the COVID-19 positivity rate in the county has decreased and many of our residents have received their second COVID-19 vaccination. With this news we are eager to provide a welcomed update on visitation. This has been a long time coming and we are thrilled to finally get going.
Let me preface by saying COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions are still changing as the number of cases in the State and County fluctuate. As a result, visitation schedules related to visitation in long term care may vary depending on situation within Maple Crest and the county positivity rate, as outlined in the Center for Disease Control and the Center of Medicare and Medicaid Services guidelines.
- Starting March 1st , 2021 you may call to schedule your visit.
- Starting March 8th, 2021 in-person visitation will begin.
The guidelines for visitation at this time are:
- Adhering to COVID -19 guidelines Maple Crest will create a designated visitation area.
- All safety protocols will be maintained – temperature and symptom screening, wearing of masks, social distancing and hand sanitizing before entering the visiting area.
- Visits must be scheduled by calling ahead to make an appointment
- Scheduling a visit:
Call Keya Brown at 402-551-2110 ext. 217 Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Visitation will be on first-come first-serve basis.
- Testing documentation for visitors:
Within the last three days prior to your visit you must present:
A negative test result for a COVID-19 PCR or antigen test performed days
Within the last 30 days prior to your visit you must present:
A positive result for a COVID-19 antibody (serology) test performed (You can use Test Nebraska website to schedule your appointment or chose a testing site of your choice)
- Visitation Details:
– Visits are a maximum of 45 minutes in length.
– Time spent screening for check and check are not included in the 45 min. visit
– Only two visitors are permitted to visit a resident at one time
– Visitors should be restricted to children 12 years or older.
– Special family circumstances warranting children under age 12 to visit can be
approved by management staff on a case-by-case basis.
As always if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Naomi or Eugenie at
402-551-2110 ext. 224 for Eugenie and 233 for Naomi.
Thank you so very much for your understanding and support along this long journey.
Maple Crest Health Center
Please click here for prior Maple Crest Covid-19 updates.